Personal Risk Insurance is the application of Life Insurances specifically suited to Individuals and Families.
This is one of the most fundamental uses for Life Insurances.
Personal Risk Insurance is specifically made up of the following types of insurance policies:
- Life Cover
- Total Disability Cover
- Trauma / Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection Cover
Questions to ask yourself:
- How would you and your family afford ongoing living expenses if you were unable to return to work due to sickness or injury?
- How would your family support themselves if you or your spouse were to fall terminally ill or die?
- Would a non-working spouse need to return to work just to be able to put food on the table?
- How would you cope with the stresses of daily life and child care if you or your partner were to fall ill or suffer a trauma event (cancer, stroke, heart attack) whilst at the same time focussing on recovery?
Through having the right combinations and levels of cover in place, you are able to provide certainty for yourself and your family, knowing that your mortgage, ongoing expenses and education needs would be covered if you were no longer able to earn an income.
How can Fairbridge Help?
With extensive experience in the Australian life insurance industry, Fairbridge specialist life insurance advisers are perfectly poised to provide you and your family with advice on the best levels and structures of life insurance covers in order to ensure your goals and objectives are met when it comes to protecting your family.